Skip to content

International Travel Requests

As per TWU URP I.26.g International Travel, submitting an International Travel Request applies to any employee, student, or guest who is traveling internationally on any TWU-sponsored, administered, or related activity regardless of whether university funds are used. This includes but is not limited to:
  • Official education abroad programs
  • Research
  • Conferences, trainings, and seminars
  • Volunteer work and experiences
  • Internships
  • Student organization trips
  • Student Athletics events
  • Student Life-sponsored trips
  • Field work and studies

Personal/vacation travel is not subject to completing the International Travel Request.