Spend a summer in cosmopolitan city of London, England with AIFS! Study a variety of academic program options offered by the AIFS Global Education Center in London. Surround yourself with places of extraordinary historical and cultural interest, such as the Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace.
You’ll earn up to 12 credits, awarded by Fairfield University. Programs include a Traditional Academic Program and a Diversity in London Program. Programs are offered during various sessions of different lengths throughout the summer.
You'll stay in shared rooms in residence halls or apartments.
Cultural and social activities will include:
- Walking tours including Black London, Street Art and Harry Potter
- Rugby and cricket matches
- Day trips to Stonehenge and Salisbury, Oxford, Bath, Stratford Upon Avon and Brighton
- River boat cruise along the Thames
- Performance at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- Theater performances of Wicked, Matilda, Les Misérables, and the Woman in Black
- Ballet performance of Cinderella
- Traditional afternoon tea
An optional, exciting 3-day trip to Paris, France is also offered (Sessions A and B only)