Spend a summer just outside of Dublin in the spectacular city of Maynooth, Ireland with AIFS! Choose from a wide range of course options offered at Maynooth University, Ireland’s fastest growing university with over 11,000 students from over 90 countries.
- Courses offered in anthropology, communications, computer science, digital marketing, English, gender studies, geography, history, literature, management, marketing, music technology, social history
- University apartments on campus. Internet access is included
- Breakfast Monday through Friday in the university cafeteria; lunch is offered Monday through Thursday
- Dublin excursion with visit to Croke Park and welcome meal, Irish Farm Experience (day trip)
CULTURAL & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Walking tours, traditional Irish music concerts and Dublin events
ON-SITE RESIDENT DIRECTOR
- to help with any questions or advice you may need throughout the program
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
Visit the website
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.
For information specific to this city, visit the website and click the Social Identity Tab on the program page.