Spend a summer studying and traveling through iconic cities in Europe with AIFS! Spend 5 nights in London, 4 nights in Paris, 2 nights in Nice, 2 nights in Milan, 2 nights in Venice, 4 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Rome studying the masterpieces of art history.
- Shared rooms in student residences or tourist-class hotels
- Breakfast throughout (students need to budget for daily lunch and dinner)
CULTURAL & ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
- Field trips to museums and galleries, visits to places of architectural, historical and cultural interest
AIFS TRAVEL MANAGER
- who will be with the group throughout the tour and be available to provide local information, answer questions, take care of logistics and deal with emergencies
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.
For information specific to this city, visit the website and click the Social Identity Tab on the program page.