Spend a summer in the vibrant city of Budapest, Hungary with AIFS! Study at Hungary’s most prestigious business school, Corvinus University. Located on the Pest side of the Danube River, the university is home to over 14,000 students, including international students from over 80 countries.
- Courses offered in business, marketing
- to the Danube Bend (day trip) and Lake Balaton (2 days)
CULTURAL & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Such as tours, museum visits, boat trip, walking and culinary tours
ON-SITE RESIDENT DIRECTOR
- to help with any questions or advice you may need throughout the program
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
Visit the website
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.
For information specific to this city, visit the website and click the Social Identity Tab on the program page.