Spend a summer in the enchanting city of Paris, France with AIFS! Choose from a wide range of course options offered by the American Business School, Paris (ABS Paris), a prestigious international business school. Located in the 10th district, close to the famous canal Saint-Martin and its lively, trendy streets, the campus is a multicultural hub of students from all over the world.
- Up to 6 semester credits depending on course selection
- Courses offered in French language, management, marketing, political science and sociology (all courses taught in English)
- in a double room in a Parisian homestay. Additional housing options are available. See Housing & Meals for more details.
- Breakfast every day in your homestay
CULTURAL & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- A sightseeing tour of Paris, a boat ride on the Seine, visits to museums and monuments, walking tours, as well as group dinners and visits outside Paris
ON-SITE RESIDENT DIRECTOR
- to help with any questions or advice you may need throughout the program
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
Visit the website
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.
For information specific to this city, visit the website and click the Social Identity Tab on the program page.