Learn about the origins of global healthcare, compare how countries are managing current challenges and gain insight into how healthcare might look in the future, all while experiencing firsthand the sights, sounds and splendors of London, Barcelona, and Florence.
- Course available in health studies, international studies, social sciences
- Shared rooms in student residences or tourist-class hotels
- Breakfast throughout (students need to budget for daily lunch and dinner)
CULTURAL & ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
- Field trips to museums, hospitals, senior centers, innovation hubs and a cooking class
AIFS TRAVEL MANAGER
- who will be with the group throughout the program and available to provide local information, answer questions, take care of logistics and deal with emergencies
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
Visit the website
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.